Benefits of a Doula
- decreases the overall cesarean rate by 50%,
- decreases the length of labor by 25%,
- decreases the use of (synthetic) oxytocin by 40%
- decreases requests for an epidural by 60%.
-Hodnett ED. Gates S Hofmeyr GJ. Sakala C. “Continuous Support for Women During Childbirth”
“If a doula were a drug, it would be unethical not to use it.”
-Dr. John H. Kennell
Doula Package $600
- No obligation meet and greet. Labor and delivery is a very private and personal moment, chemistry and comfort between mom and doula is key. Make sure I am a good fit for you and your partner.
- Prenatal care. I will be their to help you with preparations. Whether writing your birth plan or packing your hospital bag, I will be there to help you. One home visit and delivery of your Mama to be basket. You will also be able to reach me 24/7 by phone or email.
- Continuous Support during Labor. Unlike a nurse, I will come to you when labor starts and remain by your side until baby and you are comfy and cozy.
- Postpartum visit. One hour long visit at your home after baby is born. New baby basket. During your home visit: we can talk over questions you may have, I can provide you with resources(lactation consultant, nutritionist, therapists, and more) or I can watch the baby while you take a well deserved nap.